What Is The Insanity Workout?
Insanity is the number one selling home workout program in the world. Why? Because it gets amazing results. It works. The Insanity workout leverages Maximum Interval Training to deliver incredible results. This is why I decided to get my Insanity certification. I believe in this workout, in Shaun T, and in the results that can be achieved with the Insanity workout.
What’s Max Interval Training? You work as hard as you can for a long period of time, and then take a short “break”, and then go hard again! Because you train hard, you end up doing aerobic and aerobic exercise throughout the video. This causes you to burn up to 1,000 calories in a one hour workout!
If you want incredible results in 60 days, you need Insanity. It is the best home workout on the market today.
The Insanity Workouts
Insanity is made up of 10 different workouts that will kick your ass. Sorry, there is no other way to put it. Even if you are a triathlete, can run a marathon, and can swim for miles without stopping, I guarantee you that you will not be able to do any of the Insanity workouts at full tilt without having to take a break. Here is the full Insanity Workout Schedule if you are wondering how it goes.
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test (30 minutes)
Time to see what you are made of. Shaun T gives you the test so you can track your progress.
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit (42 minutes)
This is the fat melter. Because you focus on lower body, you will burn crazy fat, and sweat like a mad man.
- Cardio Power & Resistance (40 minutes)
You want the muscle and the definition? This is the workout that will get you there.
- Cardio Recovery (33 minutes)
You even get a whole week to recover and get ready for the second phase of the Insanity Workout program.
- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs (55 minutes)
Ready to go full-out for 55 minutes without taking any breaks?
- Core Cardio & Balance (37 minutes)
A nice and easy workout that will help you work on your balance which is a secret to incredible health.
- Max Interval Circuit & Fit Test (86 minutes)
The hardest of the Insanity workouts. Do this only if you want to feel like you almost died.
- Max Interval Plyo (55 minutes)
You will not be able to walk after this workout. I’m serious, you better stretch properly or you will hate Shaun T the next day.
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs (65 minutes)
When people tell me “I did my cardio workout today.” I always wonder what they think cardio is after doing this workout.
- Max Recovery (47 minutes)
Many people don’t realize that recovery is just as important as going hard. Shaun shows you how to get it done.
How To Buy Insanity
As a Certified Insanity Instructor and Team Beachbody Coach, I have the best prices on the workout programs and I provide you with bonuses that you can’t get anywhere else. Before you order, I’d appreciate you setting me up as your Free Beachbody Coach as well if you would like me to help you stick with the workout program.
- Insanity Base Kit –> Order Here: http://bit.ly/insanitybase $119.85 – Include Exclusive new Fast and Furious bonus INSANITY workout.
- Insanity Challenge Pack -> Order Here: http://bit.ly/insanityultra $180 – Includes FREE shipping, Shakeology, and the exclusive new Fast and Furious bonus INSANITY workout.
Insanity Workout Video
Here is a quick 3 minute video for you to see exactly what you can expect from Shaun T’s Insanity Workout.