Music doesn't just make you feel good, it actually helps you burn more calories! Now before you call me crazy, let me explain to why these carefully selected songs will help you get more out of your workouts! They key, lies in your target heart rate. It's true. Let's dive in.
What Makes a Perfect Song?
No matter what you love to do: Gym, Swimming, Biking, Working out at home. Adding music to your exercise routing will get you faster results, help you burn more calories, and get you looking amazing quicker! The trick is in two key elements:
- A song that builds up, or sustains the same BPM as your target heart rate.
- A song that motivates and inspires you with it's lyrics.
The best songs are ones with BPM ranging from 110 to 140 BPM (Beats Per Minute). Here are the 10 songs that are scientifically proven to help you burn the calories!
10 Songs That Will Help Your Workout Harder
- Outside – Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding – 128 BPM
- Bangarang – Skrillex – 112 BPM
- Bailando – 128 BPM
- Numb – Linkin Park – 110 BPM
- Guts Over Fear – Eminem – 140 BPM
- I Like To Move It – Reel 2 Real feat. The Mad Stuntman – 123 BPM
- Up All Night – Arty, Angel Taylor – 130 BPM
- Stronger – Kelly Clarkson – 128 BPM
- We Found Love – 128 BPM
- Maniac – Michael Sembello – 159 BPM