P90X3 Review and Frequently Asked Questions
UPDATE: I know have the complete story and details on P90X3! I have created the P90X3 – The Complete Guide, that has every detail you would ever want to know about P90X3. P90X3 is being released December 10th, 2013! This all new workout program from Tony Horton is P90X, but only 30 minutes a day! It includes:
- 16 30 minute workouts that will make you get results faster than you ever imagined
- P90X3 is a 90 Day program, 6 days a week!
- Every workout is only 30 minutes in length
- Special Stretch Workout DVD especially designed to get you ready to workout RAPIDLY
- Think Muscle Confusion, Muscle Integration plus Muscle Acceleration.
How To Order P90X3
P90X3 is now available for order! If you would like to get your hands on a copy before they sell out, here are some options. One quick note: The best deal in December is the P90X3 Challenge Pack. It is discounted by $90 and includes a ton of free gifts and FREE shipping and handling.
P90X3 Challenge Pack – (On Sale for $180 December 2013 Only)
16 Workouts Above Plus: Bonus Accelerate Your P90X3 Results DVD, Bonus One on One Leg DVD, P90X3 Hat, and 30 Day Supply of Shakeology, Team Beachbody VIP Membership
Order Here: http://bit.ly/p90x3cp
Includes Free Shipping and Handling
P90X3 Base Kit – $119.85
All the 16 P90X3 Workouts Included in the above post.
Order Here: http://bit.ly/p90x3base
P90X3 Ultimate- $329.55
Base Kit & Deluxe Kit Plus: P90X3 Chin-Up Bar, P90X3 Chin-Up Max, 30 Day Supply of Results & Recovery, Premium Beachbody Jump Mat
Order Here: http://bit.ly/p90x3ultimate
P90X3 Deluxe – $239.70
Base Kit Workouts, Plus: 3 Elite Extreme Workouts, Elite Block Calendar, 30 Day Supply of E&E, 3 B-Line Resistance Bands
Order Here: http://bit.ly/p90x3deluxe
Tony Horton was talking about P90X3 as it was being made as far back as November of 2012, so you know Beachbody has been working double time and making sure this new program from Tony sets a new standard in home workouts. I AM SO EXCITED! That is why I put together a P90X3 review for you right away!
How long is P90X3?
All the P90X3 workouts are 30 minutes in length! How is that for awesome. That’s why it is called P90X3, Accelerated! What does that mean? It means you can expect guaranteed results, in a shorter time. How is this possible? P90X3 will utilize many of the new workouts Tony Horton has been doing lately, specifically many of the MMA inspired workouts he has been doing on tour.
At Beachbody Leadership Retreat we even received a copy of P90X3 Warrior Workout, and let me tell you, it is something else. Tony really brought his A game to the table and this is sure to be a favorite workout for many years to come.
What Workouts Come With P90X3?
P90X3 comes with a whole new set of workouts. I’ve personally already tried many of the workouts as Tony Horton has shown many of the moves over the last year at many live events. Also at Leadership Retreat in California, I received a copy of P90X3 Warrior Workout, which is INCREDIBLE. Here are some of the workouts you can expect in P90X3.
- MMX – Think Mixed Martial Arts, P90X Style. Created with Mark Briggs
- Warrior Workouts (preview was given at the leadership event in California- AWESOME!)
- CVX- Cardio Vascular Extreme- The epic cardiovascular workout medicine balls.
- Ab Ripper X3
- Agility X
- Try-ometrics (think plyometrics, X3 style!)
- Isometrics- alternating lower body and upper body movements.
What is the P90X3 Schedule?
P90X3 will feature a state-of-the-art accelerated workout schedule that will get you ripped and shredded in the shortest time possible, guaranteed. The P90X3 Schedule will come with 4 different options:
- Classic – This is the complete classic P90X3 workout schedule that gives you the results as designed by Tony Horton.
- Lean– If you want to lean out, use P90X3 Lean Schedule to work harder at the lean out workouts.
- Doubles– If you want fast results, you can do TWO P90X3 workouts per day, for two killer workouts that combine for a 60 minute P90X3 workout.
- Mass– If you have already lost weight with P90X, and want to just take things to the next level, P90X3 Mass Schedule is right for you!
What Equipment Do I Need for P90X3
Limited to no equipment is totally fine with P90X3, however there are some things you should get to help make your workout more enjoyable.
- Cross trainer shoes – Do not try P90X3 with runners!
- Yoga Mat
- Medicine ball
- Stability balls
- Variably sized dumbbells, or resistance bands
- A pull up bar
Who is P90X3 For?
P90X set the bar for at home workouts, and P90X3 is going to raise that bar to astronomical proportions. P90X3 is for everyone that wants to get in the best shape of their lives, and is tired of working out the same way they always have. P90X3 is designed to change the way you workout at home. That’s the bottom line.
Watch the official P90X teaser video below. Warning: The video will get you PUMPED and excited for P90X3 and you will start counting down the days until its release.
How Can I Buy P90X3?
P90X3 will be available first through Beachbody Coaches like me. If you want to be the first person to get your hands on the P90X3 workout, and see the incredible P90X3 results, schedule, and more before anyone else, make sure you fill in the form below so I can contact you as soon as I know more. I’m looking forward to becoming your Beachbody Coach, and helping you get incredible results.